If your home or business is located in central Springfield, join us to stay informed, connected and active in the civic affairs of the community to keep our neighborhoods safe, attractive, vibrant places to live, work, play and/or do business.
Attend meetings to keep abreast of what’s happening across the community that impacts you, your family, your neighborhood, your business. Add your input to the discussion of issues and formation of solutions.
Dues, payable in September, are intentionally kept low to make membership easily affordable.
Dues for residents are still $15 per household per year, the cost equivalent of a just few lattes these days! One $15 dues payment covers all adults in the household and entitles them to participate in all meetings and activities of the SCA.
Business Advertising: We also offer a variety of other opportunities in which businesses can simultaneously promote their business while also supporting SCA in its efforts to inform, maintain and improve the community we share. The SCA Media Kit includes details and prices.
How to Join
Online Membership form
- Choose a 1-, 2-, or 3-year membership from the dropdown form and click Pay Now to pay through Paypal’s secure site.
Paper Membership form
- Download the SCA Membership Application for Residents form.
- Review the SCA interests and activities listed there and indicate those in which you’d like to volunteer some of your time and talents to benefit the community.
- Indicate how (using your email address or US mail) you’d like The Springfield Reporter newsletter sent to you.
- Write your dues check and send it and your application to SCA. Checks should be made payable to Springfield Civic Association, and mailed to the association at PO Box 842, Springfield, VA 22150.